Yeah I know I am a notoriously SLOW scrapper but it literally has been several months since I last scrapped! :-o And gosh it feels goooooooooood to get back to it! :)
A huge thanks to Val and Lynn for asking me if I wanted to contribute to the Got Sketch? blog release of Sketch #74 which debuted today, this pretty sketch by Val definitely got my mojo flowing once again! :) And even better.....I got to dig into my December Studio Calico kit and existing embellies stash for this one - nothing better than using up product!! ;)
Here is my interpretation of Sketch #74, I just LOVE Basic Grey's Urban Prairie line :) :

Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Ahhh.....scrapping once again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













9 comments:
LOVE this LO!!
This layout is so fun - love the kraft, black and color combos you used. Hope you've found your scrapping inspiration again now.
Gorgeous layout girl! So happy to have you back! :D
Anna, this is GORGEOUS!!! I absolutely love it!! I really, really, really miss scrapping, but just cannot do it right now with school obligations/requirements. :-( It makes me sad.
You jumped back in beautifully!
I absolutely LOVE this gorgeous layout (and the awesome pics of Soph)!! :) So glad to see you scrapping again!!
this is lovely!
holy wow! I LOVE that layout!!
Anna, great layout. Love the photos of Sophie and of course I love kraft cardstock and basic grey you can never go wrong there. Especially with your scrappy talent!
Your layout is so beautiful!!
Post a Comment