I was thrilled and honored to be asked to contribute as a Guest Designer over at Lifetime Moments this week. :) The theme for this week's LM Style newsletter is "Musical Influences", and I must say that I am pretty happy with how my LO's turned out for this assignment - and that is something, coming from me. :) You can also see the rest of the beautiful LO's created by the Design Team here, and if you don't already receive the weekly newsletter in your Inbox, you definitely need to sign up for that here. :)
Thanks to Lifetime Moments for the opportunity, and thanks for letting me share! :)









Friday, March 6, 2009
Guest Designer :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
These layouts are GORGEOUS!!!!!! OMG, I love them. I need to get my booty back in gear and create. Thanks for the inspiration. My little a$$ needed it this morning.
Beautiful layouts, AM!
These are SO fun and so girlie!! LOVE your work AM- you RAWK! :)
These layouts are absolutely stunning and I love the two different moods of Sophie's that you've captured so beautifully!
These are both just so GORGEOUS girlie! Love everything you did here.
Post a Comment