Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Day 2009

Picture-heavy post from early Easter Sunday (following church) - pretty self-explanatory....enjoy! :)




Little man was super-duper tired after the long Easter Sunday Mass and crashed on the couch after we got home! :-P

Ummm yeah Sophie reminding me that I promised she only had to do "one more pic" before releasing her to go blow bubbles outside... ;)




















9 comments:

Suzi said...

I love them all! :) I loved the first few when I saw them on the boards, but this is the whole deal! All three of the kidlets look terrific!!

Shannon said...

They are so beautiful! SUCH GREAT PICTURES! I am so glad you had such a great Easter! :0) XOXO

Lynn Ghahary said...

WOW! These are AMAZING my friend. Just so so so beautiful! Did you shoot indoors on a backdrop? Just so beautiful. And I know you probably don't want to hear this but my goodness is Lucas getting to be a big boy - he's losing his baby-ness and looking like such a toddler now! Love these girl!

Danielle Flanders said...

oh my gosh, these are gorgeous photos!!! wow! I love them all. You have some serious great photos to scrap!

Amanda said...

awwweee!! Your children are GORGEOUS!! What beautiful photos!!

Carla said...

What wonderful pics!!! Glad to see you join the board over at LRS!! You have some beautiful and VERY photogenic kiddos!!

SuzanneRenee said...

wow you most certainly have some beautiful children! and you DEFNITELY have some great photography talent. I was trying to figure out if you used a backdrop or if you have a white wall in your house that is your 'photo wall' hehe.... either way girl those look magnificent!!

Pam said...

WOW! Awesome photos!!! They've all grown up, but Sophie looks like she has grown up the most. Her personality radiates through the photos.

laverneboese said...

love the photos :)