I did this one for a scraplift challenge over at Lifetime Moments using my yummy November kit and add-on from Studio Calico - but sort of took off in my own direction with the scraplift (about on par for me - I can't seem to do anything *literal* these days! :-P)
Thanks for looking! :)


Thursday, April 2, 2009
New Layout
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
Wow. I love it!
Great page!!! I love the colors--perfect for the pic. I have a photography question for ya, could you shoot me an email when you get the chance? Thanks! accoose@yahoo.com
i adore the layout Girl!! just so delicious!
Okay so I thought I commented on this blog post already but I guess not. Hee hee! Well you already know that I LOVE this layout! The colors are so sweet and serene and I love all the little bits of layering you've done with your embellishments - so much to look at! And of course that sweet sweet girl of yours!
This is STUNNING! Love this sweet photograph and your design and every detail! xoxo *muah*
Loves and blessings,
K
gorgeous!!!!
Post a Comment