I was asked to be a Contributing Guest Designer this week for Val's Got Sketch? blog - this week's fun sketch is Sketch #82, and I LOVED using it with the new Basic Grey Lime Rickey line...the bright colors go well with these "sportin' some 'tude" photos of Lucas, don't cha think??!! ;) LOL! And be sure to check out what the other talented Guest Designers did with this sketch - it was definitely a fun sketch to work with! :)
Thanks for looking! :)
ETA: Yay!!! I got an e-mail tonight that my LO was selected to appear in Basic Grey's online gallery! :) :)




Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Quickie Layout Share :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
ahhh... love love love the colors here!!! Yay!!
LOVE this Anna! So bright and fun- I shy away from colors like this but wow- this is inspiring!
OMG that layout is SOOOOO Cute!!!!
btw, I tagged you on my blog
love the bright color in ur lo.been browsing ur blog n i like ur style and the versatality ...love the color u use..
Post a Comment