Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another tooth bites the dust



Yep that makes #4 - Abby lost yet another bottom tooth last Friday. :) We're still waiting on that stubborn top tooth - it's been loose for quite some time now but it's wedged a bit more tight up there. :-P

Ohh and for the grandparents, check out the pierced ears as well - both girls got their ears pierced during their spring break! ;)

6 comments:

Jen said...

Yuck!! Seriously. You can come visit me when it happens to Micah b/c I am NOT pulling those out. Blech!

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo Abby! :) Another tooth gone! Her smile is so cute with its brand new space!

Oh, and I LOVE the earrings! :)

JannaScraps said...

Hi AnnaMarie!! Yay...I wondered if you blogged! Fun!! Your kids are the CUTEST!!! I'm so glad we got a chance to visit today...I'll be keeping tabs on YOU! Love your gallery...take care! jw

Nikki said...

Awwwwww, Austin has only lost two so far (two on the bottom).

She looks beautiful Anna :)

Valerie Salmon said...

Your blog looks great, AnnaMarie!
Thanks for linking me up.
:)

Gina said...

Can't believe how big she got Anna! OMG she's beautiful. Hope all is well :)

Gina