Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bad Blogger and Owwwie!

Yes I've been a bad blogger - and I don't even have a great excuse for being away. :-P Last week consisted of catching up on tons of laundry while at the same time packing away all the kids' fall/winter clothing and hauling down bins of spring/summer clothing from the attic and getting all of that unpacked and hung in closets. Real exciting huh? LOL :-P And of course the minute I finally get ahead of the game on that, we get a return of cold weather this week - so life goes here in Michigan. :-P

And as for the owwwie....it was only a matter of time before Lucas biffed it on the driveway. Those legs want to run at TOP speed all the time, especially if he's trying to get away from either me or John! LOL :-P Well he decided Sunday was the day for face to meet driveway while chasing after his sisters, and this would be the end result - ay yi yi!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Owwie is right. That looks painful!!

I miss you!!

Anonymous said...

OUCH!! Poor Lucas!