No really, I haven't forgotten to blog :-P - we had a busy weekend with the girls' spring concert/show and auction on Saturday (for the record, they were QUITE adorable singing "Blue Suede Shoes" by Elvis Presley, and hopefully I will have some pics and/or video to upload soon! ;)) and what little free time I had this weekend was woefully (and wastefully :-P) spent jacking up my blood pressure while playing around with different templates here in Blogger and getting continuous error codes. Grrrrr - totally frustrating but as far as I could tell, it was a Blogger issue (based on the messages I read posted over on their Help board!), and not a user error on my part. ;)
Sooo....I think (crossing fingers here :-P) that the Blogger issue is resolved as of this morning (as you can tell by this new template! ;)) - but I haven't decided yet if this one is going to be a keeper :-P since I still have my heart set on a 3-column template...so don't be surprised if I play some more. ;)
Sooo....I think (crossing fingers here :-P) that the Blogger issue is resolved as of this morning (as you can tell by this new template! ;)) - but I haven't decided yet if this one is going to be a keeper :-P since I still have my heart set on a 3-column template...so don't be surprised if I play some more. ;)










0 comments:
Post a Comment