And here his face clearly displays his newfound love of Cheetos Puffs! ;)
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Came a looking for your blog, I just KNEW i had bookmarked it somewhere... and I found it!! YIPPEE......
and i can see I totally have a ton of eye candy to go through..... LOOK at the little man, you have to be kidding me, where does the time go? when did he get so big??
Wow he is so cute! Did you dress him up for those pics or does he keep his clothes clean like that? Whenever I have Logan in cute matching stuff, it seems to get destroyed!
HAH Christy....trust me, those clothes were a tad on the dirty side, especially after playing outside throughout the day! :-P My boy is ALL BOY and he can get pretty dirty too. ;)
4 comments:
Came a looking for your blog, I just KNEW i had bookmarked it somewhere... and I found it!! YIPPEE......
and i can see I totally have a ton of eye candy to go through..... LOOK at the little man, you have to be kidding me, where does the time go? when did he get so big??
Miss our chats.... hugs and love!
He is adorable and getting SO SO big Anna!!
Wow he is so cute! Did you dress him up for those pics or does he keep his clothes clean like that? Whenever I have Logan in cute matching stuff, it seems to get destroyed!
HAH Christy....trust me, those clothes were a tad on the dirty side, especially after playing outside throughout the day! :-P My boy is ALL BOY and he can get pretty dirty too. ;)
Post a Comment