Monday, June 2, 2008

Not sure which I am MOST excited about....

This:




(and oh yes...I bought the Special Edition of Eclipse that was released on Saturday, just so I could read the first chapter of Breaking Dawn! :-P Is anyone really surprised by this? ;))

OR this:



Last night during the pre-show of the 2008 MTV Movie Awards, they debuted a completed scene from the Twilight movie coming out in December - WOW, it looks awesome! :)

If you like what you see ;), then you MUST check out the:


Ok can you say just a LITTLE Twilight-obsessed? :-P Seriously though - I could have worse vices in life, LOL!

Oh - and I'm temporarily disabling my music player here in case you are interested in playing (and hearing) the movie clip and/or trailer! ;) I know John will be WAY happy that the music player is off - but trust me, it has absolutely *nothing* to do with his being a fan of Twilight LOL!! And sweetie....it's only TEMPORARY - enjoy the silence while it lasts! :-P

0 comments: