Thursday, May 29, 2008

Another Layout!

I did this one for a scraplifting challenge over at Lifetime Moments - it is on the simpler side, but I really like how it came out! :)

Two layouts in less than a week....pretty good for ME! :-P

3 comments:

Sharyn said...

woohoo! Go you! I love how this turned out and wow...two in one week! FABulous.

and
pssst.
you spelled my maiden name over there wrong. LOL Happens 9 times out of 10. am I a pest, or what?

Nikki said...

It's beautiful Anna! I love the colors, they just pop and bring that gorgeous photo out.

WOOOHOOO on two layouts this week. I still need to start and finish my two layouts that are due tomorrow (YIKES lol) story of my life ;) I put it off today so I could go shopping for Adriana's One year (she will be one year old next weekend :( ) birthday :) Yep she is getting clothes ;) can't ever have to many clothes for a girl right lol ;) They are so cute too, perfect for summer.

Nikki

Sharyn said...

by the way - I absolutely adore the whimsy and colors of your blog - I could make myself right at home here. :)