Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sophie the Ham

Now lest we all forget....there was once a time when Sophie REFUSED to cooperate in any way if a camera was even remotely involved. :-P My mother-in-law Phyllis may even remember a horrid experience (moreso for Mommy back then :-P) trying to get Sophie's 9-month pics done at JCPenney - that officially was the END of any formal portraits attempted during Sophie's toddler years. :-P

Well that time is looooong gone, and I've since gotten a good camera, am learning more and more each day, and have become a decent photographer of my own kidlets. ;) And go figure - Miss Sophie is now a total HAM and ALWAYS wants the camera on her. :-P Hey whatever works right? I have no problem with making up for lost time LOL! ;)

My girl.....
.........every bit as sweet as she is SASSY! :-P

And isn't that Matilda Jane Betsy Peasant dress so YUMMY? ;) LOVE this clothing line!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Awwww she is just so beautiful, I love that last one the most, you can see her little personality shining through lol

Hey I was going to ask you this awhile back, Do you use any extension tubes on your camera? If so which one(s) do you have? Do you like them? I am thinking this may be my next "camera" purchase. I want a Kenko extension tube to work with my 50mm lens.