YAY - I was a lucky duck ;) and asked again by Valerie Salmon (LOVE this girl - she is every bit as sweet as she is amazing and talented! :)) to be a Guest Designer for her weekly sketch blog got sketch? - this layout of Sophie is featured on this week's blog entry:
Most of the supplies used here came from this month's Scarlet Lime kit - the most awesome kit club, Christy puts together some amazing stuff each month! :)











2 comments:
Another beautiful LO Anna. You are rockin them!!
You already know how much I LOVE this layout! And I am sooooo proud of you for using a SL Kit ;) I want to break out that kit so bad and play, I need to finish those first two assignments though lol :) Did you get all the June kits? I did (blush) thanks to that good old simulus check lol :D
BTW I keep posting to your blog and right after I get a "you got mail" and a message saying you are emailing LOL. I love when we catch eachother online like that lol :)
Nikki
Post a Comment