Friday, May 9, 2008

AAAAAAAARGH!!!! Survivor Let-down...

First off, I have to state for the record that we are NOT all this naive' here in Pinckney. :-P Even my 6-yr-old Abigail (who has been rooting for Erik along with me this entire time) literally GROANED at the end, and said "Mommy, when we see Erik in town, I'm going to say 'Dude, what were you thinking?'" Indeed! :-P

In summary, last night I encountered the BIGGEST Survivor let-down EVER - ohh Erik, why why WHY??!! I seriously wanted to CRY! :( I refuse to call you dumb (although that is all I have heard all morning long around here :-P) but I will say that your immaturity really sealed your fate. You let those manipulative catty women play you like a fiddle - seriously, why did you think you needed to "redeem" yourself? :-o Those women had burned more bridges individually than you ever had, and you had WAY more likeability factor - dude, you seriously had a chance at being the FAN who won the million dollars! AND you saw all the blindsides and backstabbing that had already occured up to that point - they all played out right in front of you, why did you think that you could TRUST them?!?! And let's not even go there as far as WHO you gave your Immunity necklace to - EWWWWWWWWWWWW double YUCK! :-P

Not to mention you cost me some $$ in a swap - AND even worse, I have to listen to John rub it in. :-P

Ok seriously I waited till this morning to post this - so I had some time to calm down and wouldn't be so harsh. :-P But....Erik...seriously.....you better hope you don't run into Abigail around town, she's got a thing or two to say to you. :-P

0 comments: