I thought once we hit spring, we were done with the sickies - well I thought wrong! Another round of fevers, runny noses, and coughing this morning, so I guess the kids will all be home again today too. :( And while John left for work this morning, he was looking a bit rough as well :( - let's hope he gets through his training scheduled for today!
Repeat after me....I will not get sick, I will not get sick, I will NOT get sick! :-P
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Blech
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
I am glad the kiddos are doing better, it stinks when everyone is sick, we all went through this last week and to top it off, we went camping this past weekend in my MIL's camping trailer (at the Sacramento raceway for another car show with all the kids lol) it was FREEZING out and we all had colds. Poor Adri was so sick. We are just now getting over it. Austin also missed three days of school last week because of it.
Post a Comment