Do you remember this entry: AAAAAAAARGH!!!! Survivor Let-down... ?? You know the one where I wrote that if Abby ran into Erik Reichenbach around town, she said she would have a thing or two to tell him about his poor choice to give up the Immunity Idol (and thus leading to his demise on this recent season of Survivor: Micronesia - Fans vs. Favorites?)
Well....when push came to shove, Miss Abigail totally wussed out. :-P Tonight at the end-0f-the-year concert/picnic at the Montessori where the girls attend both preschool and Abby morning Kindergarten, a special guest showed up - and it turned out to be none other than Erik himself!!! We all know that **I** was quite the starstruck fan, but little did I know my daughter would get all tongue-tied herself. :-P The only comment she could manage to muster up was an absolutely gushing and adoring one about how she wanted him to win and "voted at home" for him every single episode. :-P He was super nice and extremely down-to-earth, and it was SO stinkin' cute to see the children gathering around him, scrambling for construction paper or anything they could get their hands, so that they could get his autograph. ;)
After we got these pictures, the thunderstorms came rolling in, along with a tornado warning (!), putting an abrupt end to the school picnic :( ....however, the first thing Abigail said when we got home was "Mom, can you believe that Erik was there? I couldn't BREATHE." LOL!!!
Look how GIDDY she is standing next to him!! Sophie...err, not so much :-P - and ever the scrapbooker's kid, making sure that she is looking at Mommy holding the camera. :-P


Friday, June 6, 2008
She wussed out....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
What fun! It was actually his season that got me checking the show out again (I started watching it at the beginning but it's been years since). I remember that immunity idol moment too, bad choice! (-: Thanks for the link.
Post a Comment