The girls had a *wonderful* time dancing their Friday night away with their Daddy at the school's annual Daddy-Daughter Sweetheart Dance, and also looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL in their little sequined dresses....and bouncy curls compliments of Mommy. :) They actually had these adorable little crowns that we bought to go with their dresses, but they nixed them at the last minute because they wanted to show off their curls...guess they're starting a little early on the whole "a woman's perogative to change her mind!" LOL :-P :-P
Abby actually came down with a fever and cold the day before, she ended up staying home from school that day...fortunately a day of meds and rest helped her rebound, and she was back to school on Friday and raring to go for the dance later that evening! PHEW! :)
Here are some quick shots taken with my point-and-shoot AND the flash *on* (cringe :-P :-P) - but I had to take what I could get from John that late at night! ;) And....can you believe not a *single one* of the girls with him...he did TOO good of a job playing photographer LOL! It's a good thing that there was a photographer that evening - so there will be at least *one* guaranteed pic of them all together! I'll have to scan it when we get our copy! :)
And without further adieu... ;)


Sunday, February 8, 2009
Daddy-Daughter Dance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















3 comments:
as I already posted on FB, they are beautiful! :)
awe....so sweet anna!
they look beautiful, AnnaMarie!
Post a Comment