Ok here it is....a BIG thanks to Jackie at Lifetime Moments for asking me to do a Guest Feature for the 14 Days of Valentine Ideas as seen in the LM Style newsletter - this was a super fun project to do! :)
Isn't the Making Memories Love Notes collection totally yummy?? :) I also added in some Prima swirls and random buttons and trims, and of course the important stuff - the candy LOL!! :) More details of the easy-peasy steps and supplies used by yours truly can be seen here. :)
And...please go easy on me since altered projects are not my normal "thing".... ;) Thanks for letting me share! :)
Friday, February 13, 2009
Valentine Tussy Mussy Candy Holder
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















11 comments:
I think I saw this in SC gallery. Super cute project! Love it!
Yes, I LOVE Love Notes. :) You did a beautiful job with this project. Well done! :)
Go easy on you? Are you silly...this is awesome! :o)
Great job with the candy holder! Looks adorable!
OMG - this is so pretty!!! Love it to bits!
It turned out great!!
This is gorgeous!!!! Go easy on you? Are you kidding me...i love it!!!
YAY! I love all of the updates! You're SUPA TALENTED! BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL STUFF GIRLY! Congrats on the pub - that is a stunning layout! I can't believe how big the girls are -- they are so beautiful too! Give them all hugs -- Lucas too and tell John hi from all of us too.
Oh, I love this. So pretty. One of my closest friends had a V-day B-day so I think I'll try this as a gift for her next year. I just love homemade things. Check out the awesome headbands BlogBaby's momma makes at the link in my next comment!
Hello There! We are playing "The Telephone Game" over at BlogBaby (www.theblogbaby.blogspot.com) come join the circle and pass this message on to fellow bloggers - The Rain in Spain falls mainly on the Plain er...and also BlogBaby is Super Wicked and Awesome! Seriously, she's a BABY who BLOGS!
Check out BlogBaby to learn why we are playing "The Telephone Game" and how you can get in on it.
So pretty. I think I will start saving paper and junk for my students to use to make this next year. I just have to remember to do it. I have tons of ideas stashed up in that cavern known as my brain, but I am not much into remembering they are there.
Love it,
Annemarie
Post a Comment