Have I talked about how much I *heart* my monthly Label Tulip kit?? :) Not only do I love the scrappy goodness that I receive each month, but the Tulip Girls are AMAZING and provide such rawkin' monthly inspiration - ohh and can't forget about the forum...a GREAT group of ladies over there too!
Well I now have a couple more reasons to LOVE Label Tulip even more!! :) :) First, they asked if they could use my "someone to watch over me" LO for their February Member lift - not only is it an honor to have my LO selected, but OMG!! how incredibly AWESOME it is to have it lifted by each of the inspirational Tulip Girls!! :) :) You can check out their amazingly GORGEOUS work here - DROOOOOOOOOL!!! :)
And second....my "A" LO was chosen along with several other members' LO's to be featured on the Label Tulip blog which highlighted their picks from the monthly kit gallery - WOO HOO! And you can see that here. :)
Thanks for letting me share! :)
Monday, February 16, 2009
Love for Label Tulip :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment