Had an absolutely WONDERFUL time at the Lifetime Moments annual crop this past weekend, even despite eating something at the hotel on Friday that did not agree with me and ending up remaining confined to my hotel room for much of Saturday. :-P Regardless, it was SO much fun to hang out with my local cropping buddies and to meet up with online friends and acquaintances - anytime you get 70+ scrappy women together, it's bound to be a good time! :) :) (and I might add, the perfect get-away before John abandons me for a whole week due to hunting season LOL! :-P)
And even though I was down for the count part of the time :-P, I still managed to get some LO's completed that I was pretty happy with! :)
For Inspired Blueprints, this was my interpretation of Sketch #3 which was released on November 1...this super fun sketch was based on a beautiful LO created by IB team member Lisa Warren (and be sure to not only check out what the rest of the team did with this sketch, but to also see this month's fabulous new sponsor Elle's Studio - LOVE LOVE LOVE the cute tags and other embellies featured here, and you too could earn a chance to win a wonderful prize package from them if you play along with us this month...! :)) Isn't this Crate Paper Prudence collection absolutely GORGEOUS? It goes so perfectly with this pic I've been waiting *forever* to scrap of Abby with Lucas when he was just *13* days old - awwwwww! :) (and proof positive that my blonde boy DID have dark hair at one time LOL!! :-P)



Tuesday, November 11, 2008
My scrappy weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














7 comments:
Gorgeous layouts AnnaMarie! Such a precious pic of Abby and Lucas. You poor thing getting sick while you're away - nothing worse than not being at home when that happens. I'm glad the rest of your retreat was good.
I'm so happy you got to enjoy your weekend away despite getting sick. Such gorgeous layouts AnnaMarie and I am just LOVING those pictures of both Abby and Lucas and of course of Sophie!
these are gorgeous!! LOVE both of them!
spectacular work AnnaMaria! You rocked the new Crate paper line!
You already know how very, very much I love both of these layouts - spectacular!! You continue to blow me away!
And of course, I was soooo thrilled to spend this weekend with you! :) Sick or not, you were wonderful company!
Oh wow..those layouts are so fabulous girl .. and I LOVE LOVE the first one WOW .. that is just beautiful. Girl DH is a great man, I am too lucky I am .. one year he sent me to Hawaii for Mothers Day .. so I am totally excited to be going back to Japan to see my friends .. love ya girl
Post a Comment