Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The classiest concession speech ever...

This wonderful concession speech demonstrates not only his love for our country, but also the fact that John McCain is truly a man of honor and dignity!

I wish our new President well, and hope and pray that he restores our country to its former greatness.

Off my soapbox now. ;)

3 comments:

Kristina said...

I was pleasantly surprised by his speech, so much so that I watched it in its entirety. I still wish Ron Paul would have been elected though! LOL ;)

Anonymous said...

I was very moved by his speech as well girl . ..

*Heather said...

Hello there! It's so wonderful to have met you at the LM crop and for you to be my sweet ss!! I wish I had time to chat with you more and I wanted to come and say goodbye but we had to rush off to the airport. I was trying to find your email on here to email but can't find it. I have a question for you and would love to chat. Can you email at heatherpreckel@gmail.com? Hope to chat with you soon and hope you made it home safely! ;)