I'm sure that you will agree with me that this time of year gets a bit CRAZY for all of us, and that especially goes for me! :-P Not only am I dealing with the yucky bugs and illnesses that accompany this time of year (double BLECH for me and Abby last week!), but managing the holidays, along with Abby's birthday in December, and staying on top of the busy school (and after-school activities :)) of two social butterflies :) :) keeps life busy (and interesting! :-P) indeed.
And so for that reason...I've decided to step back at this time from any *regular* scrappy obligations and resign from my Design Team position over at Inspired Blueprints. The rest of the girls have been positive and supportive of my decision (thank you!), and I value the time I had over there. :) But they definitely need a team member who can be more active and committed than I have been able to be recently, and I definitely want to be able to devote what little upcoming free time I get :-P to personal projects of my own choosing (Christmas gifts definitely come to mind here! :-P)
So on that final note...if you love sketches and are enthusiastic about scrapping, and would like an opportunity to be part of the Inspired Blueprints design team, check out their call for new designers - you can find the details here.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Inspired Blueprints
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving the team --- at least I can keep up with you on your blog and facebook.
By the way -- love the round layout. Great job!
Hi AnneMarie...I was sorry to see you leaving Inspired Blueprints...your work simply wonderful and I hope I can do half as good as you did! I love the site and very excited to design for them. Hope you have a wonderful holiday and hope we can chat soon! :))
I absolutey understand where you are coming from! I've decided to cut back as well. But I love your work so i hope to see whatever you create :)
hey! i pmed you on the label tulip site!
Post a Comment