Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bonus Sketch up at Inspired Blueprints

This month's wonderful sponsor over at Inspired Blueprints is Blueye Dezines, and they were so gracious about also giving the team some of their latest releases to work with - WOW, thank you Blueye! :) I had fun playing with their products, especially the yummy felt!

So on that note, we at Inspired Blueprints are excited to present a BONUS sketch for this month featuring these fun lines - and with that comes *another* opportunity for all of you to be in the running to win a special prize package from Blueye Dezines if you play along and link us to your LO based on the bonus sketch! Easy-peasy. ;)

Head on over to Inspired Blueprints and take a peek at what the talented team created with their loot of goodies ;), and of course...here is mine! :)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Not sure why my first comment didn't post, but I had to come back and make sure you know that I absolutely and totally love this layout!! GORGEOUS!!

LisaW said...

Wow, AnnaMarie - you've been a super busy blogger. Its only been a little while since my last visit and there's like 5 posts for me to check out. The pics of your kids are just gorgeous and you know, you rocked the Blueye product! I've had to pull my big pink letters out now!!

Anonymous said...

this is absolutely stunning. I am so gonna have to borrow some of your ideas...crediting you, of course :) I've missed stalking your blog...feels good to be back :)