I know that I've mentioned my friend Julie Laakso here on the blog before, but I cannot emphasize enough what an incredibly sweet person she is, as well as a fabulously talented photographer...how lucky am I to have her not only local to me, but to have also convinced her to make some time for us for a casual photo shoot. :-P I very rarely get an opportunity to have someone else (and someone else so awesome :)) take pictures of my kids, so this was a sweet treat indeed. :)
Thank you again Julie for spending some time with us and for being so patient with my kidlets (especially one highly distractible toddler boy! :-P) My sneak peeks RAWK (and the rest of you can see them here! :)), and Sophie is holding you to your promise of letting her come back to visit and scrap. ;)
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Fun photo shoot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Aweeeee, shucks- you're so nice... I had so much fun!... and you're toddler boy is no different than my own :)
I'm telling you... I would love company so pick a date... :)
These are soooo wonderful!!! Awesome job, Julie!!! Anna, these shots of the kidlets absolutely DO rawk!!
Post a Comment