Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Inspired Blueprints Sketch #2 is up!

WOW!!! All of us girls at Inspired Blueprints are so excited about the overwhelming response to our new sketch challenge blog - THANK YOU all for your support! :) It has been so inspiring for me to visit new blogs and check out how you all interpreted Sketch #1 (and don't worry, I'm still in the process of leaving comments if you haven't heard from me yet! ;)) - yowza, we've got some VERY talented scrappers amongst our group here, and I've definitely bookmarked some new fave blogs to visit! ;)

And with that, today marks the release of Sketch #2!! Our inspiration was provided by the uber talented Anne-Marie who gave us a gorgeous LO to work from - I had a lot of fun working with these pics of my sweet girls sharing in a special moment this past summer, as well as diving into one of my older Scarlet Lime kits. :) I flipped the sketch somewhat to give it a bit of a twist, and am happy with how it came out. :) Definitely head on over and check out what the rest of the gals did with this one, and thanks for looking! :))





11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow what a pretty layout!!

Lauren said...

sweet layout

Susan Beth said...

Love, love, love the colors here! Beautiful.

Erin said...

gorgeous page!

Lauren said...

That layout is so bright and pretty and the pictures are adorable! Wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

You know how much I ADORE this, girl! You rawked the sketch to the max!! :) Love it!! :)

LisaW said...

I love your version AM! The fabric and layering is just gorgeous, as is the pics of your girls! Love the transparency extending off the page too!! Lis.

Lynn Ghahary said...

LOVE this layout girl! The mix of colors if just so fun and the pics of your girls are priceless!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous LO! Everything blends so well together, and the colors are amazing!

Nikki said...

WOW Anna, I think it's gorgeous! You did an amazing job on this layout!

Anonymous said...

ok... I've been listening to the music on your blog for the past half hour... :) not only do you scrap like a crazy lady but you have some good taste in music as well.. :)