Wednesday, October 1, 2008

And we are LIVE! :)

blinkie_general

All of us girls are super excited about the official debut of Inspired Blueprints, a new online sketch challenge blog offering continuous inspiration (and the occasional prize too. ;))

We not only hope to we see many of you over there, but hope that you will also be as excited as we are about having a chance at winning the AWESOME prize package so generously sponsored by Blueye Dezines in celebration of our launch! :)) They are not only celebrating their 2-year anniversary this month, but are also debuting the launch of their very own Etsy store which you can find here. Holy moley, I am amazed at their generosity, and we are so grateful to have their sponsorship this month!

Now onto more fun stuff. :) Our debut features Sketch #1 based on a super sweet LO created by team member Christy – and of course here is my interpretation :)


I am truly honored to be a part of this incredible journey with these wonderful and talented girls, who have become dear friends as well! Now come join in on the fun! See you there! :)

10 comments:

mommy2alex said...

What a gorgeous layout that is, wow, just LOVE it!!

Denise said...

WOW! That is a stunning layout. Love the border!

Terri said...

what a great blog.... thanks for sharing. tj from Kirkland

LisaW said...

Hi AM! Your layout is absolutely beautiful - love the layering and the photos - you rocked the sketch girl! I'm so excited we've gone live after all that prep! Its going to be fabulous and I'm glad I'm to share the journey with you. Lis.

Lauren said...

sweet layout

Lynn Ghahary said...

This layout is amazing AM from the fabulous cutting to the gorgeous pics of your sweet girl! So happy to take this journey alongside you my friend!

Kelly said...

ooohhh...so so pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Love your LO! The flower cut out is brilliant behind the photo of her with her arms stretched out! Gorgeous colors and detail.

Kristii said...

What an amazing layout!!! Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Your layout is beautiful...BasicGrey right? I'm headed over to your new site right now...Congrats!