Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blog Love :)

A BIG thank you to my blogger friend Michelle who gifted me with this adorable blog award :)) :


Michelle is the sweetest girl, and you need to check out her blog which is full of awesome tips and projects - she is one talented scrapper! :) Thanks again girl!!

The rules for this award:

  1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.

  2. Link the person you received your award from.

  3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

  4. Put links of those on yours.

  5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

So without further adieu, here are my nominees :) :

  1. Sasha - this girl CRACKS me up. :) Amazing amazing scrapper who makes me LAUGH (or spew - whichever the case may be :-P) and who truly has a heart of gold. AND we just discovered that we share the same birthday. ;) LOVE this girl! :)
  2. Anne-Marie - probably the most talented scrapper I know. :) WOW! Her work never ceases to blow me away, and she has become a very near and dear friend to me. AM, you rawk and I am blessed to know you! :)
  3. La Verne - a new online friend and one that will be around for a long long time. :) Her blog is chock-full of lots of scrappy eye candy, and she is always willing to share with detailed pics and explanations of her techniques....and she is simply a truly wonderful woman with a beautiful spirit. :)
  4. Lynn - an absolutely wonderful and dear friend and awesome scrapper. :) She is back to scrapping after a long hiatus - and umm WOW, I'm definitely going to be saying "I knew this girl when..." ;)...she is SO going places! :) Her blog is CUTE CUTE CUTE! :))
  5. Stephanie - SO many reasons to admire this woman. :) A beautiful and brave soul whose gorgeous LO's AND positive outlook on life give me total inspiration. While her DH is deployed, she is raising the two most beautiful little girls and her reflections of their daily life makes me smile often. :)
  6. Sharyn - makes me laugh, makes me smile, love her LO's, love her cards, love the awesome pics of her kids, and especially love the stories of her daily life with family. A regular pitstop in my blogging world. :)
  7. Nikki - this girl has become one of my nearest and dearest :), we share a passion for books and music, and have so many things in common. She is an amazing woman, wife, and mother, and her scrapping is seriously gasp-worthy!! She is willing to share, and has been a constant source of encouragement, support, and inspiration to me. She literally blows me away with each LO she shares with me, and ooooooozes beauty in everything she does and touches. :) I always look forward to seeing the latest and greatest on her blog, especially pics of her beautiful kidlets. :)

5 comments:

Sandra Correale said...

Hi there! Love your blog. I'm in need of a transformation with mine! How did you get the links on both sides of your blog and your text down the middle??? Also, how can I design a blog banner?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award girl. Now I have to get down to putting it up on my blog. :) Love ya!! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL girl I am soo lovin you back boo .. hee hee bday sister .. thanks for the blog love..Ima have to get this up and running on my blog TODAY LOL .. you rock girl ..

Christie Wildes said...

Girl...I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve with the inspired blueprints thing. Makes me say hmmmmmm?!?!? :)

Glad to hear that you are doing well. Can't wait to see more of your pages.

XO

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the award. I am FINALLY back into the swing of things. I'm sorry it took me so long to get back over to your site. All of the chaos in my life finally subsided on Thursday...woohoo!!!! I'm hoping to get back to blogging this week. I'm so excited about your new site...I definitely need some creative mojo!!!!! hugs to you girly, and my sincerest thanks for the award...I'm totally flattered!