My heart is still filled with sadness over the loss of Aleida and I find myself at times revisiting her blog during the day.... and in doing so, I continue to be struck by this particular meaningful entry - if I am to take anything remotely positive from her tragic loss, I want to heed her words and resolve to take more pictures of myself with my children. No more excuses!
And on that note, my camera was actually handed over this afternoon to both Abigail and Sophie...enjoy - I know I sure had fun...even if they gave me periodic heart palpitations while handling my camera. ;) They did a pretty good job though, didn't they? ;)








Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Getting out from behind the camera...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










8 comments:
OMGosh girl! You are bringing tears to my eyes. You know everything you said and Aleida said is right on. I am so THRILLED to be able to see your beautiful face along with your sweet kiddos. I love it!
Beautiful photos of you and your children! I have also been really moved by that post of Aleida's.
Wonderful and fun photos! They make me smile, and hopefully they will make your children and grandchildren smile in the future. Keep up this activity! It can only lead to good things!
Those photos are just beautiful AnnaMarie - well worth the angst of watching a little one handle your camera! You look gorgeous and should be in front of the camera more often. I totally agree with you and Aleida's sentiments - you just never know what's going to happen and your kids will love those photos of you together.
Lis.
btw - thanks for making me teary
How beautiful!
What beautiful photos...wow, you certainly don't look 40! Congratulations in giving the camera up and getting to be the subject of the photo shoot. Aleida's post also moved me to do the same...
these are precious
Post a Comment