I can't believe it, but here we are at the first day of school already. :-o
Abby begins 1st Grade and Sophie is now a Kindergartener. This year, they are both attending the public elementary school where Abby did half-day K last year, but Sophie's K program is a newly launched 4-day, full day program (M-Th.) So that means that GASP! Lucas and I are on our own M-Th for the entire day - that is going to be sooo weird! :-P It also means that I am only navigating one school now instead of two - double weird LOL! (although...I am SUPER sad that Sophie won't be attending the Montessori again this year :( - that school is the absolute BEST, and the girls academic and social development are a true testament to that fact!)
So anyways, as far as the first day of school...yes, the girls were ready, I was ready - but it was still a little bittersweet for Mommy this morning. :-P Glad it was only a half-day today, and even better - that they enjoyed that first day so much! ;)
SIGH - she said since tomorrow is Picture Day (school pictures already, can you believe it?!), she was NOT wearing a dress or skirt for the first day today! :-P I told her I would just have to take more pics tomorrow LOL!















3 comments:
they are both precious. Love the photos and I hope you are adapting well to the new lifestyle.
They're both so lovely! :) Hope Soph is doing well with the transition to full day K and that you and Lucas are enjoying some mommy-Lucas bonding time!
how are you and the littly guy liking your time alone??? =)
Post a Comment