....since I posted some random pics of the girls - at the end of last week I realized that they are back to school already this week (!) and wanted to get some end of the summer shots with them - so I took advantage of a napping Lucas in order to do so! ;) Enjoy! :)
Monday, September 1, 2008
It's been awhile....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























4 comments:
Gorgeous pictures, AM!! The kids are growing up so fast, aren't they?? I can't wait to see some scrap pages with these pics girl. :)
Oh wow! These pictures are just beautiful! Your girls are gorgeous and I love how you capture them just being themselves - smiles, giggles, wisps of hair and all! :)
Your kids have the best clothing Anna. Love it!
LOVE these shots, especially the ones of Abby twirling and the one of Sophie laughing! The girls are both so beautiful, and gotta love that MJC garb!
Post a Comment