I finally broke into my gorgeous Studio Calico main kit for July and Tokyo add-on for this layout that I created for Valerie Salmon's fabulous Got Sketch? blog. :) I was asked to contribute as a Guest Designer again this week for Sketch #68 (thanks Val! :)), a sketch created by the awesome Janna Wilson, and the first time Val has featured a "non-Val" sketch on her blog - WOW! Loved this sketch and am really happy with how this LO turned out! :)
It's going to be the last sketch featured for awhile over at the Got Sketch? blog while Val and Janna are instructing the GotSketch102 online class that officially kicks off today (and there is still time to sign up if you want to....c'mon, you know you want to! ;)) - so if you are in need of more and all-NEW sketches during the month of September, you know where to find the rest of us! :)
And I'll be back later with some pics of the girls. ;) Enjoy your Labor Day! :)











11 comments:
Your layouts are amazing! I love your work. Have a wonderful Labor Day!
Oh my goodness, girl!!! I LOVE THIS!! Love the vintage and feminine touch of the page and those pics are gorgeous!! Great layout, dear!
Girl, turn that one in to be published! It will for SURE be picked up! Amazing!
Beautiful LO! Love every little detail! And that photo...just breathtaking!
Photos, colors, patterns. Everything looks wonderful together!
Wow wow wow - this layouts is stunning!!
That is beautiful!!
send some talent my way... seriously!! You rock!!
I miss chatting... hope all is well with you.
Looking at your work always makes me want to clear off my desk and start scrapping again... beautiful!! REally-
beautiful LO
Wow... that's absolutely beautiful!!!! You're so talented!!!
Post a Comment