Sunday, September 14, 2008

More Scrappy Stuff...

I just realized I hadn't yet shared these two layouts I created for the KI Memories Design Team Star Search call - it was a perfect excuse to dig into my humongous :-P stash using their Bloom line/release, and I created two LO's that I really like! :)



Thanks for letting me share! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh those layouts are so fun!!!

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job on these layouts, they are gorgeous!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Sonya said...

Those layouts are absolutely beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting you share, girl NO THANKS for inspiring us .. those LO are the bomb diggity ..I love em.. I soo need to learn to get more out of my product and stop playing it safe and use more on my LO;s those rocked my converses hee hee

XOXO
Sasha

Anonymous said...

How cool are these layouts?? Love love love the burst of colors. You sure rawked the KI girl!! :)

MandeeM said...

I have to say, I am loving your layouts. I love the bright bold color! They are amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Kelly said...

These are absolutely gorgeous. I love those butterflies!

LisaW said...

Absolutely gorgeous AM! Your layouts are so full of personality and spunk - love them! The photos are just darling as well.