Sunday, August 3, 2008

Another HUGE sigh....he's *2*!

Yep I can hardly believe it, but my baby boy is no longer a baby and turned 2 today (ok so he hasn't been a baby for a looooong time but gimme a break! :-P) - now how the heck did that happen??!! :-o Lucas is truly a Momma's boy and I *do* love it (even when I try to claim to John that I don't LOL!) - he is a beautiful, smart, sweet, and crazy :-P little boy who not only keeps me on my toes, but also gives out the best hugs and kisses unsolicited....and I wouldn't have it any other way! :)

I still have yet to do his official 2-yr pics, so these quickies taken at his birthday party today with my little point-and-shoot will have to do for now. ;)

Happy birthday my beautiful boy, you make me smile and laugh every single day! :))



And Lucas absolutely LOVED the moonwalk we had at the party! Suffice to say, he slept VERY good that night LOL! :-P


And he also LOVES the new trike from his Papa. :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday dear Lucas! You are such a sweetie... your auntie over here wished she could go over and give your a great, big huggie now!! :) May you have a great fun year ahead!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday again, dear Lucas! :) We loved sharing your day with you!

By the way, C has a very similar trike (without the parent handle) except it's pink and purple. Coincidence? Or fate? LOL!

Christie Wildes said...

Ohhh *sniff* he is getting so big. Happy birthday little man. :)

He looks adorable and like he thoroughly enjoyed his birthday party.

Christie

Jen said...

Looks like he had a great time :) I am now craving cake ;)