...especially when there is no rhyme or reason as to their origin! :( After a very uneventful weekend, Lucas woke up around 2:30 am shaking like a leaf and burning up. :( Now mind you, I went to bed around 1:30 am myself :-P, so this mommy is running on FUMES right now. :-o
He has been just SO miserable today - and everytime the Motrin wears off, the fever is spiking once again. :( Nap-time was a joke today as well - and I sure could have used one! :-P No other symptoms either - it's bizarre!
The week is not off to a good start! :( Hopefully my little man is back to feeling normal soon enough - we've got a Day Out with Thomas planned for Sunday!! ;))
Monday, August 11, 2008
Fevers suck :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
AW, I'm sorry that the little man is sick!! Hopefully you'll all be able to get some rest. I'm hoping that he's feeling better today!!
hi! saw you @ Chatterbox and thought i'd drop in, if you dom't mind :)
sorry about your Little Boy...
been thru this plenty of times with my 4 kids. ahh...Day Out with Thomas sounds cool! Take Care!
Edleen
Singapore
Hope that he is all better. We need to catch up soon- I am finally getting back into things after vacation :)
Post a Comment