Monday, August 11, 2008

WOW!!

Check out this week's homepage over at the scrapbooking site A Peek Into Yesterday:

See something that looks familiar? ;)


WOO-HOO, my LO of Abby ("she's all that") was selected as the winner of the "Using Lace Cardstock" contest over at Peek! That gift certificate will come in handy for some of those new CHA items on my wishlist LOL! :) Thanks to all of the gals involved with the selection process, especially Pat the owner - what an honor to be chosen amongst all the other wonderful entries! :)

Thanks for letting me share! :)

7 comments:

Dolores said...

congrats! it's a beautifullayout

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!! How awesome is this, my dear friend?? I SO knew that layout rawked so it's not surprise to me at all! CONGRATULATIONS and enjoy the spoils girl!! :)

Jen said...

HUGE congrats Anna!! You ROCK!

Christie Wildes said...

YAY!! Congrats AnnaMarie!! That page is awesome - so no surprise that you won. Enjoy your gc. :)

XO
Christie

Anonymous said...

Goooo you!!! :) I've loved this layout from the second I saw it, so it's no surprise to see you win the Peek contest! That is sooo awesome, I'm so totally proud of you! :)

Christy said...

ooooh you did decide to use that one after all! :) Congrats - it's definitely a winner! :)

Vickie said...

Huge congrats!!! That's a gorgeous layout!!! You rock!!