Valerie Salmon's awesome weekly gotsketch? blog is finally back now that the GotSketch 101 class is done, and lucky me got to be a Guest Contributer for this week (Sketch #65) - thanks Val! :)
Here is my sketch! I think it's one of my most favorite sketches to date that Val has given me to work with - I knew exactly what pic I was using (also one of my recent favorite pics of Sophie! :)), I had a lot of fun with it, and finally got to dig into one of my past Scarlet Lime kits! :)
Monday, July 21, 2008
It's back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










12 comments:
ooooooooh that's beautiful!!!
wow! that is gorgeous! and that pic...oh my!
Wonderful layout! And a gret picture of your girl!
This is gorgeous, so full of life and color!
Oh my Goodness!! This layout totally rocks!! I love it!!
Amazing layout my friend! You ROCKED this sketch! :)
Hey my dear friend. I just gave you an award. :) Check my blog. :)
LOVE this Anna! Beautiful colors and design!
That's truly adorable. So very eye catching.
Holy freakin' moly, this is fabulous! I LOOOOVE this photo of Sophie, and you rawked this sketch and the SL kit!!
Beautiful layout & pic ! love the colors !
I love it for so many reasons, beautiful my friend!
Post a Comment