....this is NOT reflective of the overall day at the county fair today :-P - but I DO agree with Sophie that it *sucks* to be the kid that has to sit out on some of the rides...especially when her big sister is now tall enough to ride them. ;) Doesn't she look pathetic? LOL
And on a related note, HOLY PETE - when did Abigail get so tall? :-o She was under the 48" rule last summer at this time, sitting out on the bigger rides with her little sister, but she is now close to 50" tall according to their measuring sticks - a couple more inches and she will be able to ride all the adult rides that I REFUSE to. :-P
Will be back with a full report of our day and more pics, including Sophie who really DID smile and laugh the majority of our time there ;) - it was a great day out for our family, and the weather was absolutely perfect. ;)
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Fortunately....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
awww bless her little heart, but at the same time I can't help but giggle at that face. She's a doll. I have seen that face myself a time or two at those carnivals, it just isn't fair to the wee little ones but indeed they do get over it in time and go on to have a great time anyways don't they. Can't wait to see more photos...
also didn't comment on the last post as I haven't been around, but wanted to say how absolutely adorable, all the photos and what a sweet daddy they have :)
Post a Comment