Eating lunch on the new play structure - it has a little picnic table attached to it, how cute is that? :) And how cute are THEY eating together? ;) And yes....Abby reads everything she can get her hands on now, including random yogurt containers! :-P
Thanks to a power outage at work and everyone being sent home :-P, John was finally to finish off the final part of the play structure this afternoon. :) He did an AWESOME job, don't you think? ;) 
Sometimes Sophie gives me these very ham-type grins....
...and I wonder just who she learned that from.....
Hmmm - umm yeah..and then it becomes VERY crystal clear!! No doubts on that one! :-P
Mr. Pensive staring down a random bubble blown by his sister LOL....
Way more fun to be had on the slides! :)
Ewww those feet are FILTHY!!! :-P :-P
And did I mention how THRILLED John was to be sent home from work today? ;)
And that the kids totally BASKED in him being home for the day unexpectedly? I LOVE how much they adore their Daddy, even if I became chopped liver for the rest of today LOL! :)
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Random pics from today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
Wow!! How cool is that play structure??!?? My kids would LOVE to have that, if we ever have a garden, that is!! :)
Love your pictures, AM, really lovely and precious candid shots you've got there. And we'll soon be seeing some of those on LOs?? :)
And, OMG!!! Lucas looks JUST LIKE YOU!! right down to the 'T'. :)
Adorable pics AnnaMarie! I just love how you can FEEL what is going on just from looking at your photos - just GORGEOUS!
WOW! Your play equipment is amazing! No reason for the kids to ever be bored now! :) And I love Lucas's shirt - I got that for Logan too, stocked away for when he's a little bigger! :)
SUCH great photos of your cuties! :)
Where did you guys get that awesome play equipment? I love it! I wish we could fit something like that in our backyard. Dustin and MIL plan to build a sandbox for the kids and we did have the play fort Dustin built but we had to remove it and re-build it at MIL's.
I love all the pictures and I can't wait to see you scrap them, hint hint ;)
Nikki
Post a Comment