We're up here at the lake, and I am forewarning my blog readers that these upcoming blog entries will probably be pretty picture-heavy - the weather is PERFECT and slated to remain that way during our entire time here, making for one happy camera-crazy momma. ;)
Anyways, on our way up to my dad's each summer, it's become tradition (since Lucas was born and we discovered it looking for a rest-stop LOL! :)) to make a pitstop along the way at this little secluded beach access area off Lake Huron called Singing Bridge. The weather was absolutely gorgeous during our drive today, and I had a hard time this evening figuring out which great shots to share here. ;)
So onto the first batch of pics....sit back and enjoy, and know that I will be back to update with more from each day! :)



Thursday, July 24, 2008
Vacation has officially begun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























10 comments:
What fun and gorgeous piccys, AM! LOVE THEM!! I wish we had a beach here now!! :)
WOW! Those are GORGEOUS AM! It looks like the kids are having a blast so far. Can't wait to see what else you guys are up to!
These are AWESOME Anna! :) It looks like all three of the kidlets are having a great time - I always love your Singing Bridge shots!
Looks like you are having a great time. I am glad the weather is copperating with you :) Enjoy your time away!
WOW those are SO gorgeous! We have beaches 10 minutes away and I see a ton of pics, and I can honestly say I never have seen any better than yours! Amazing! I'm glad you are having a great time and I can't wait to see more pics!
Look at all those gorgeous pictures, all the kids look like they are really enjoying themselves. I love the picture of the painted toes in the sand, so sweet. Beautiful pictures girlie, can't wait to see more from the trip.
Your pictures are SO gorgeous, Anna! LOVE 'em! Looks like you're having a great time!!!!
love the pics! When did your baby boy get so big? have you been tagged yet?? TAG! You're it! http://www.familyfey.blogspot.com/
Love the John Mayer song playing. Very yummy!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. OMGosh, the picture of the painted toes in the sand is great!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a wonderful time on vacation!
Oh wow, what beautiful pictures! I'm so impressed! I LOVE your blog!
Post a Comment